website statistics

Husband Saves his Wife Using LifeVac – #439

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 439th life saved.

It was reported to us that on July 24th a 72-year-old woman choked on a piece of chicken causing a total obstruction.  Protocol was followed by her husband, but she is very petite, and her husband did not want to hurt her.  They keep the LifeVac right near the couch. She was panicking, not getting any air.  Her husband used the LifeVac three times and successfully dislodged the obstruction.

“I appreciate your product so much, I bought 3 of them. This device should be everywhere”

439th life saved by LifeVac

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *