LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 269th life saved.
An elderly woman in a wheelchair was saved by a Good Samaritan at Sea World in San Diego. The family was vacationing and that day they took the LifeVac with them in the stroller. As they were walking by the picnic area, they noticed a woman yelling for help. (caretaker) The woman was choking on a hot dog causing a total blockage to her airway.
Another good Samaritan was trying to help by performing the Heimlich maneuver but that was unsuccessful. This amazing family grabbed their LifeVac and used it 2 times dislodging the hotdog from the woman’s airway. Her life was saved by a family that purchased LifeVac to protect their three young children.
They are true heroes and what an example of goodness in this world today! We thank you for saving this woman’s life.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only