LifeVac received news of a 2-year-old that was saved using LifeVac
LifeVac is delighted to share news of its 160th life saved. Here is the testimonial from our Canadian office:
We are excited to announce that LifeVac was used to save a 2-year-old child in Prince Edward Island on July 14th!!! The little girl was choking on a piece of a granola bar, back slaps were first attempted but it did not clear the blockage. So thankful this Family had LifeVac in their home as a backup option!
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only