website statistics

Father Saves 3-Year-Old Son With LifeVac– #347

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 347 life saved

It was reported to us that on April 29 a 3-year-old little boy choked on a soft piece of chicken.  The food caused a partial obstruction to the child’s airway.  Choking rescue procedures were carried out but were unsuccessful. The child’s father utilized the LifeVac while holding his son’s head in a standing position. On the first attempt, a piece of gooey, slimy chicken was dislodged right into the unit.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *