LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 261st life saved
We have been informed by our partners in LifeVac Europe that another life was saved in a choking emergency, this time within an HC-One care home. An elderly female resident came into difficulty while enjoying her meal, when food had become “stuck”, creating an airway obstruction.
Staff quickly delivered First Aid choking protocol which could not dislodge the obstruction. As the resident was bedridden, it proved impossible to deliver abdominal thrusts.
A nurse quickly grabbed their LifeVac airway clearance device, which is located in all HC-One care homes, within seconds LifeVac was applied and dislodged the obstruction, saving the female residents’ life.
“Very easy to use” – Nurse
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only