LifeVac announces our 442nd life saved
It was reported to us that a choking incident took at a New Jersey residence on July 21st. A 75-year-old female choked on pasta & a hot dog. A member of a New Jersey-certified community emergency response team heard a choking call come in on a police officer’s radio. The officer had come into the training center to check on something.
The CERT member grabbed his LifeVac, jumped into his wife’s car, and rushed to the residence. Upon arriving at the scene officers were doing CPR and were ready to use the AED. He used the LifeVac and suctioned out a substantial amount from the patient’s airway, saving her life.
“Incident occurred on July 21, 2022, at 6:56 PM and the patient was transported to a local hospital breathing with a pulse. Yes, It removed a substantial amount of food from the patient’s airway.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only