LifeVac announces news of our 290th life saved.
On January 22th the life of a 40-year-old male was saved by New York first responders. The bolus caused a total obstruction and the choking victim fell to the ground. LifeVac was utilized after attempting a finger sweep. On the 3rd place, push, pull motion the obstruction was dislodged freeing the victim’s airway. “LifeVac worked perfectly. “
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only
ADD TO CART