website statistics

First Responders Save Life with LifeVac – #290

LifeVac announces news of our 290th life saved.

On January 22th the life of a 40-year-old male was saved by New York first responders.   The bolus caused a total obstruction and the choking victim fell to the ground. LifeVac was utilized after attempting a finger sweep.  On the 3rd place, push, pull motion the obstruction was dislodged freeing the victim’s airway.  “LifeVac worked perfectly. “


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *