LifeVac announces news of our 272nd life saved
It was reported to us on January 20th that a 68-year-old gentleman with Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) choked on a piece of a biscuit. LifeVac was self-administered as the gentleman lives alone. He used the LifeVac and on the second “place, push, pull motion was able to dislodge the food… “Partial blockage was remedied on the second attempt when food/phlegm mass was spat up approximately 10 seconds after the second attempt to dislodge with LifeVac”
We are extremely thankful this gentleman had a LifeVac on hand especially since he has experienced several other choking emergencies.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only