website statistics

Girl Saved with LifeVac in High School – #495

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 495th life saved.

On September 30th we received news from an Illinois High School that a choking incident occurred.  A 15-year-old girl choked on a garlic clove while eating lunch. She was dared by classmates to eat a whole garlic clove. She tried to swallow it whole when it became lodged in her airway.  All choking rescue procedures were followed by the lunch aid as well as the school nurse, but the attempts failed.

The school nurse called for someone to get the unit out of the cabinet where the AED is also kept.  LifeVac successfully dislodged the piece of garlic on the third application.  We are thankful this district has a LifeVac in the cafeteria in all 5 schools.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply