Here is the testimonial for the 326th life saved.
LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 326th life saved. It was reported to us by a Good Samaritan that on April 17th LifeVac was used at a Walmart store in Texas. The Good Samaritan used the LifeVac when a 4-year-old girl with autism began choking on a plastic wrapper. He saw the girl choking and her family trying to help dislodge the obstruction. He ran to his car to get his LifeVac. He used the rescue device 3 times while she was in a standing position and saved the little girl’s life! He is our newest HERO!
“YES, YES IT DID SAVE HER LIFE”.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only