Thank you again for making such a wonderful device – and ultimately saving my daughter's life.
I have never in my life been so thankful to have a product in my house. I will forever be thankful for LifeVac because my daughter's 3rd birthday could have had a much scarier outcome."
We keep a LifeVac in our house, our car, and her diaper bag at all times. I am eternally grateful for this device and it's role in helping to save our little girl!"
❤️ The majority of these beautiful children were saved by their Moms with LifeVac ❤️
This one kit covers children and adults. Never expires. Free replacement LifeVac when used in a choking emergency! LifeVac is a non-powered, non-invasive, portable suction device used to clear an upper airway obstruction. LifeVac has a one-way valve that does not allow any air to enter a choking victim on the downward motion. LifeVac comes fully equipped with an adult mask, a pediatric mask, and a practice mask. The duration of the suction is minimal which makes LifeVac safe and effective. LifeVac is easy to use in an obstructed airway emergency. Free online training is available.
LifeVac is designed with a patented valve to prevent any air from exiting through the mask. This patented designed valve prevents air from pushing food or objects downward. This creates a one-way suction to remove the lodged food or object.
• Capable of generating over 300 mmhg of suction
• No prescription required
• A leading cause of death in children
• 5,000 deaths yearly
• One child dies every 5 days from choking
• Leads to 100,000 visits to the ER yearly
• Over 100 million Americans have no defense against aspiration emergencies due to pregnancy, disability, obesity, or being alone
• More people die from aspirating than die in fires, drowning or accidental shootings
• A leading cause of accidental deaths in persons over the age of 65
• 0-4 minutes: Brain damage unlikely
• 4-6 minutes: Brain damage possible
• 6-10 minutes: Brain damage probable
• 10 minutes +: Probably brain death
• Average emergency response time is 7 to 12 minutes
• Of all choking deaths in 2000, 41% caused by food, 59% by nonfood items (balloons, etc)
• Candy is associated with 19% ER visits for aspiration emergencies – 65% due to hard candy and 35% gummy bears, chocolate, caramel, etc.
• Coins were responsible for 18% of ER visits for children age 1 to 4 years
OUR CHARITABLE PARTNERS