LifeVac is excited to announce our 182nd life saved.
It has been reported to us that on October 1st a 65-year-old woman experienced a choking emergency while eating. Here is the testimonial from her husband.
“My disabled wife, who has had several choking incidents in the past, had taken a large bite out of a hot dog and was struggling to breathe. I tried several back blows but they seemed to do nothing. I asked her to sip some water, but that also did not help. After this, I tried the Heimlich several times, again with no success. I finally pulled out the LifeVac, attached the adult mask, and used it. The first pull seemed to partially extract the hot dog, I forgot the part about sweeping the mouth so I tried the LifeVac again and the blockage was fully expelled. The LifeVac worked wonderfully and I am very happy I had purchased it.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only