website statistics
Husband saves his wife from choking on meatball

Husband Saves Wife from Choking on a Meatball Featured on Inside Edition – #444

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 444th life saved

On August 5th it was reported to us that a 41-year-old woman choked on a hot meatball causing a total obstruction.  The video was caught on their home surveillance camera.  Her daughter quickly saw her mother in distress and yelled to her dad.  The woman’s husband quickly grabbed the LifeVac and on the second attempt, her airway was cleared, saving her life.

Watch how her husband jumped into action using LifeVac:

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *