website statistics

Life Saved #1775

On February 9, 2024, a 17-month-old boy from Pittsford, New York, choked on mashed potatoes resulting in a total obstruction. The little boy’s father is the Pittsford Fire Captain and knows exactly how to handle a choking emergency. (BLS/ALS trained) Back blows were performed multiple times but failed to dislodge the food.   His father quickly used the LifeVac and on the first attempt successfully removed the obstruction saving his life.

You absolutely saved the life of my son, forever grateful.

Jaclyn  & Danny W.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *