website statistics

Life Saved #2025

On April 7th, 2024, a 2-year-old boy choked on cereal, resulting in a total obstruction. Protocol was followed but was unsuccessful. LifeVac removed the obstruction on its second use. His mother describes the incident as follows:

 “We did not see the piece come out, but he started coughing after using the LifeVac, which he wasn’t doing initially. We took him to the ED after the incident, and they found nothing wrong. He’s doing fine now- he was scared after it happened, and it took him a little while to feel better emotionally, but physically, he was fine. We asked at the ED about the possibility of aspiration. They said it’s very rare in this age group but that we should still watch him for any signs of fever or lethargy.

LifeVac was given to us as a gift from my mom when our son started eating solid foods around January 2022. I’m glad we had the LifeVac on hand!”

CM

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *