website statistics

Life Saved #2028

Life Saved #2028

On March 30, 2024, a 3-year-old little boy choked on a Pizza luncheable causing a total obstruction. The child’s mother performed both back blows and abdominal thrusts but was unsuccessful in dislodging the food. LifeVac successfully removed the obstruction in the first application.

Here is the mom’s story:

“My son choked on a pizza luncheable!He looked startled, I saw he wasn’t breathing and his face went from red to purplish quickly. I ran and grabbed my LifeVac and out popped the piece of unchewed luncheable. LifeVac absolutely saved my son’s life.

“ I bought this on a whim thinking it would be nice to have for “just in case” but I am so glad we had it! I can’t imagine waiting for the ambulance to get here. We live in a rural area (farm & woods). It would have taken about 10-15 mins. The LifeVac dislodged the food in time before any damage!”

“We are telling everyone about this because it truly works! Thank you again and continue saving lives! You guys are the best!”

Kayla S.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *