website statistics

Life Saved #2126

On May 28th, 2024 a 3-year-old boy choked on bacon resulting in a total obstruction. Protocol was followed but was unsuccessful leaving him unconscious. LifeVac removed the obstruction on its third use. His mother describes the incident as follows:

“I walked into the kitchen to get more coffee. As I walked back to the living room my son was bent over and holding his neck. I grabbed him and tried all the things I have been trained to do. Back blows, finger sweep to clear blockage etc. Nothing was helping and he was starting to lose color and turn bluish. I remembered the “vacuum thing” my mother had sent me and I dug it out of the back of the cabinet I had placed it in. Had zero clue what to do or how to use it. I was ripping open plastic and in a state of absolute panic. I saw two different masks so I grabbed the smaller one and put it on. The paper had clear photos to follow. I put it on his little face and after the third pull he gasped for air! I lost it and started crying harder than I have ever cried in my entire life. I held him tighter than ever before. A few minutes after he was able to breathe he looked up at me and I heard the sweetest little voice say “tank you momma!” It saved him when all the training in the world wasn’t working! I can never thank you enough! We are so very grateful for this product as we still have this sweet little boy with us!”

AC

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *