website statistics

Life Saved #2167

On May 5th, 2024, a 2-year-old boy choked on a fruit snack resulting in a partial obstruction. Protocol was followed but was unsuccessful. LifeVac removed the obstruction on its second use. His mother describes the incident as follows:

“He started to gag and then started crying; I thought that meant his airway was clear, but then he appeared like he was struggling to cry. I attempted to hook it out, but it was too far back. I began giving back blows, and that was not helping, so I grabbed the LifeVac that I keep in my diaper bag and used the child mask piece. I laid him on his back, pumped twice, and sat him up. I tried once on his back, and it shot out! I have never been so scared in my life. Was hoping I wouldn’t ever have to use this, but I am absolutely pleased with its performance. It saved my son’s life! He is doing wonderful now, I only have LifeVac to thank for that! Thank you!!!!!”


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *