website statistics

Life Saved #2216

On August 10th, 2023, a 3-year-old boy choked on potato salad resulting in a total obstruction. Protocol was followed but was unsuccessful. LifeVac removed the obstruction on its third use. His mother describes the incident as follows:

“I’ve been an EMT for 15 years and responded to choking patients many times before, somewhere CPR had to be done, somewhere the patient didn’t make it. The device worked quickly and easily. Very effective! I wish more people knew about this device, doing my best to let everyone know how amazing it is. Even tried to talk my department into getting them to add to our medical bags. LifeVac definitely saved my son’s life.”

TS

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *