website statistics

Life Saved #2228

On May 18th, 2024 a 6-month-old baby girl choked on pureed green beans resulting in a total obstruction. Protocol was followed but was unsuccessful. LifeVac removed the obstruction on its third use. The child’s mother describes the incident as follows:

“This evening, I was feeding my 6-month-old puréed green beans and as soon as I put it in her mouth, she inhaled as she started crying. Instantly she got quiet besides making a gurgling sound. She wasn’t breathing, coughing, or crying and looked really panicked. I took her out of her highchair and started back blows once I realized she wasn’t breathing. I tried that for a couple of seconds and then decided to utilize the LifeVac. After the third try, the puréed green beans came out and she started crying…I don’t know what would have happened if we didn’t have this device.”

Kaitlyn H.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *