website statistics

Life saved #2231

On May 19th, 2024 a 74-year-old woman choked on a breakfast sandwich resulting in a total obstruction. Protocol was followed but was unsuccessful. LifeVac removed the obstruction on its third use. Her loved one shares an update following the choking incident:

 

“She was choking on her breakfast sandwich and I pulled out my LifeVac. thank god I purchased one of these. She was actually turning blue and was making no sound but holding her throat. I was on the call with 911 while the ambulance came. She is doing so much better now at the moment. I was able to save her life with the LifeVac, I am truly grateful for it. I’m glad I purchased it.”

SV

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *