website statistics

Life saved #2233

On May 19th, 2024 a 1-year-old boy choked on chicken nuggets resulting in a total obstruction. Protocol was followed but was unsuccessful. LifeVac removed the obstruction on its first use! His mother says he is doing great following the choking incident:

“Leon is doing good, after the incident there weren’t any complications. Luckily we got the object out in time before it got too serious. Thanks to LifeVac, Leon will be back to eating chicken nuggets in no time!”

BJ

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *