website statistics

Life Saved #2239

On May 13th, 2024 a 2-year-old boy choked on a nickel resulting in a total obstruction. Protocol was followed but was unsuccessful. LifeVac removed the obstruction on its second use. His dad one shares some kind words following the choking incident:

“Yes 100% [saved his life]. We want to thank you sincerely from the Torres Family for making a great product that saved our sons life and took that nickle out of his throat. We hope this amazing product can reach others homes and save a life like our family home.”

ST

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *