website statistics

Life Saved #2249

On May 22nd, 2024 a 3-year-old girl choked on a licorice resulting in a total obstruction. Protocol was followed but was unsuccessful. LifeVac removed the obstruction on its second use. A friend of the childs mother describes the incident as follows:

“I was at my friends house for a playdate and our kids were sitting down eating licorice when my friends daughter started choking, she tried back thrusts and abdominal thrusts, she was freaking out and getting ready to call 911. I forgot I had a life vac in my diaper bag, we used it and it worked after a couple times of pulling. I’ve used it on multiple people and every time I’ve used it it works… I’m so grateful that I had it with me. I have twin girls as well and I’ve always been so worried if they choked what I would do in that situation. LifeVac has eased my mind just knowing I have it… Thank you so much.”

MO

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *