website statistics

Life saved #2274

On May 25th, 2024, a 1.5-year-old boy choked on a nickel resulting in a partial obstruction. Protocol was not followed as LifeVac removed the obstruction on its first use. His mother describes the choking incident as follows:

 

“He was able to fully breathe after suctioned and the coin fell out. I think the coin was dislodged but still sitting in his mouth directly after suctioning. He is doing well now! He did not have any issues or injury from the incident. He is 2 lbs. under the recommended weight for use; however, it worked just fine for him. The mask was a good fit. Many of my friends, who are also parents, said they are buying LifeVac’s after having heard our story. I really believe these should be a staple of every home and commercial building for emergency medical preparedness. Every school, daycare, restaurant, church, etc. should have one hanging on the wall. We plan to purchase units for our parent’s homes as well.”

JD

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *