website statistics

Life Saved #2323

On August 19th, 2021 1 year old Chase choked on a plastic thermometer cap resulting in partial obstruction. Protocol was followed but was unsuccessful. LifeVac removed the obstruction on its third use. His mother describes the choking incident as follows:

 

“He was a little over 1 year old and was sick. We had the ear thermometer out with the clear sleeves. Some fell on the floor. We thought we picked them all up, but apparently, there was one hidden where we couldn’t see it. Chase picked one up in the kitchen and put it in his mouth. I looked over and saw it and told him to stop and at the time he laughed, and it got sucked into his throat; he started coughing and choking. At the time I was on the phone with my mom and my brother was with her, they called 911 as I quickly grabbed the device. I did that like three or four times not knowing that it came out at the time. With the panic I ran outside, shortly after the ambulance came they were examining him. I was confused since he kind of stopped coughing and seemed to be breathing OK. I walked the medical team inside our home and showed them where he was laying down. There was a little bit of blood mixed with some milk that must’ve came up as well. And in the corner, there was a squished-, wet, clear sleeve that must’ve flown out within the first few pumps.

I recommended this item to many friends. We are so grateful for this device. We have 5 of the devices, one in each of our cars, diaper bag, kitchen, and at grandma’s house. Thank you for a wonderful product that has actually been used to help and keep our minds at ease, knowing it is there if needed.”

BM

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *