website statistics

Life Saved #2368

On June 14th, 2024 a 4-year-old girl choked on pizza resulting in a total obstruction. Protocol was followed but was unsuccessful. LifeVac removed the obstruction on its second use. The child’s mother describes the incident as follows: 

 

“Both back blows and the Heimlich were attempted. I keep my LifeVac in my car because I never know when I’ll need it, and my car is always with me.  I ended up having to pick her up and run outside to my car with her.  I opened the bag and grabbed my device and used it on her in the back seat.  As soon as her airway was clear, she started vomiting everywhere.  It was a piece of crust from a pizza.  Just knowing that it could potentially save someone else’s child makes me want to cry.  It was terrifying. Tell the person who invented this thank you sooo much from the bottom of our hearts.” 

NG

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *