website statistics

Life Saved #2372

On June 15th, 2024 a 1.5-year-old boy choked on the seal from a suntan lotion bottle resulting in a partial obstruction. Protocol was followed but was unsuccessful. LifeVac removed the obstruction on its third use. The child’s mother describes the incident as follows:

“My son had put the tinfoil/plastic seal in his mouth without me knowing. I then gave him some food to eat and when he went to swallow his food he started choking. Back blows cleared the food but he continued to choke. My mother-in-law called 911. Saliva mixed with blood was pouring out of his mouth. My husband got the LifeVac ready as I continued back blows. Using the LifeVac dislodged the seal and he began breathing normally again. Paramedics checked his vitals, and no follow-up to ER was needed. The EMTS were very pleased that I had a LifeVac. If it wasn’t for LifeVac it wasn’t going to come out. We didn’t even know what was stuck in his airway until LifeVac dislodged it. It was a very terrifying moment and I’m so glad I had my travel LifeVac with me!”

Kourtney S.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *