website statistics

Life Saved #2387

On June 18th, 2024 a 3-year-old boy choked on sausage resulting in a partial obstruction. Protocol was followed but was unsuccessful. LifeVac removed the obstruction on its second use. The child’s father describes the incident as follows:

“My son came into the kitchen right after I gave him his food, and I could tell he was struggling. I hit him on the back, and it didn’t work so we immediately laid him down and used the device. I pumped it twice, and then we rolled him over and smacked him on his back, and a quarter-sized piece of sausage flew out. I’m so grateful we had it because it made it so easy. Otherwise, it may have been a fight to get it out. Dominic is doing great now. It didn’t affect him as badly as it did me. I held him after the incident to comfort him, but shortly after, he was ready to go back and eat his breakfast. He may have been a bit more traumatized if we didn’t have the life vac and did not react so fast. Thank you again for providing a product that saved my son’s life and being so considerate. We really appreciate everything.”

SH

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *