website statistics

Life Saved #2398

On June 19th, 2024 a 20-month-old boy choked on an apple resulting in a partial obstruction. Protocol was not followed as LifeVac removed the obstruction on its second use. The child’s father describes the incident as follows:

“My son was eating an apple piece and started choking and had bubbles coming out of his mouth. The LifeVac got it right out. So glad we purchased it. After the incident he was scared, so we took some time to assure him he was alright. We are reinforcing the fact that he needs to chew his food. He was his normal self about 5 minutes after the incident and we played with him for an additional hour just to make sure before bedtime. We are also very glad we had the LifeVac on hand! It was pretty scary. We are grateful for the LifeVac. We used our home kit during this incident. Our travel kit is always in the diaper bag just in case anything ever happens. We will for sure always have one nearby after this incident.”

James B.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *