website statistics

Life Saved #2402

On June 19th, 2024 a 46-year-old woman choked on a rice krispie treat resulting in a total obstruction. Protocol was not followed as she had to self-administer. LifeVac removed the obstruction on its second use. She describes the incident as follows:

“I was choking and tried to drink water but it hardened the marshmallow in the treat. My head was hazy at this point, so with the oxygen I had left I jumped up on the counter grabbed the LifeVac, put it on my face, and sucked it out. I have never been so scared in my life. I am 46 years old and my 4 little children (11 and under) watched the whole thing scared, but the LifeVac saved me and taught them a very valuable lesson on what to do if someone is choking, even if it is yourself!”

Jodi

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *