website statistics

Life Saved #2438

On June 29th, 2024, 2-year-old Penelope choked on a sandwich during a febrile seizure leaving her unconscious. Protocol was followed but was unsuccessful. LifeVac removed the obstruction on its second use. The child’s mother describes the incident as follows:

“We purchased a double travel kit, so we could keep one in the kitchen and one for travel. We had it stored in our kitchen cabinet just three feet away from where our baby was choking. My husband grabbed it quickly as I performed the Heimlich and compressions. Then as I used the LifeVac, he called for an ambulance. It all happened within two minutes although it felt like forever. We are so thankful for having it nearby and easily accessible from the travel case. Thank you so much for this product. I’ve never been so scared in my life. Now I’m telling everyone to buy one.”

Margaret N.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *