website statistics

Life Saved #2448

On June 30th, 2024 a 6-year-old girl choked on bratwurst resulting in a total obstruction. Protocol was followed but was unsuccessful. LifeVac removed the obstruction on its second use. The child’s mother describes the incident as follows:

“During the Midwest Bible Campout, we were having bratwurst for supper while camping. I noticed that my daughter was choking. She started heaving forward and no sound was coming out. I immediately began performing the Heimlich maneuver and back blows, while my friend called 911. Despite our efforts, she continued to choke and started bleeding profusely from her mouth. I quickly retrieved the LifeVac that I always keep in my car, and it successfully dislodged the bratwurst, saving her life. I then took her to the emergency room for further evaluation. I am so thankful that the Lord put it on my heart to buy a LifeVac. We were 35 minutes away from the nearest hospital and I don’t want to think about what the outcome would have been if we didn’t have the LifeVac. Every single household needs one of these, it truly saved my little girl’s life!”

Derrian F.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *