We proudly share the news that LifeVac has saved the life of a 14-month little boy in New York. The child began choking on a penny which he quickly picked up after it dropped on the floor. The coin completely blocked the child’s airway within seconds. The child’s mother who is CPR trained performed choking rescue procedures but was not able to dislodge the coin. She quickly got her LifeVac unit, which was gifted to her by her in-laws, laid her son on the floor, and used the LifeVac. On the first pull, the coin was dislodged, and the child’s airway was cleared.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only