Man chokes on hamburger but is saved by LifeVac

LifeVac Registers 108th Life Saved in Choking Emergency

We are delighted to share the news that a 64-year-old man was saved with LifeVac when he began choking on a hamburger.  His wife performed the Heimlich maneuver but was unsuccessful in removing the hamburger.  LifeVac was utilized immediately after and successfully dislodged the obstruction from the victim’s airway saving his life.

“I ordered one, my husband saw it on Fox News. I am so glad I did, he has ALS. He was eating a White Castle burger and was choking, the Heimlich was not working, I grabbed the LifeVac and was able to get that little piece of onion out. So glad I ordered this life-saving device. Thank you!”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $118.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply