LifeVac Saves Another Child – this time in Ajax, Ontario!
“I am a first responder so when I heard my son choking, I knew exactly what I needed to do. To my horror, the Heimlich was ineffective. I quickly realized his food was firmly wedged in his throat. I quickly grabbed the LifeVac. It only took one pump to pop the food out. My son began to cry, which means he is now breathing. Relief filled me, and then gratitude for this device that saved my son’s life.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only