We are thrilled to share the news that LifeVac has saved a 35-year-old gentleman when he began choking on a piece of steak at his son’s birthday party. My wife attempted the Heimlich but being tall she was not able to remove the obstruction.
“I was so happy to see my wife with the yellow bag I forgot we had in the closet with the LifeVac. I immediately put the unit together and used the rescue on myself. Even with a mustache and full beard it only took one push down and one jerk up and the food was out. It was a perfect outcome. Instant airflow, cleared airway, and saved my life.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only