The team at LifeVac Europe is very pleased to share amazing news, we have been informed that LifeVac has saved its first life within Priory Group in a choking emergency. A resident was enjoying their evening meal when they came into difficulty and started choking. Staff acted very quickly delivering back blows and abdominal thrusts which failed to dislodge the full airway obstruction. A nurse grabbed the LifeVac airway clearance device from its wall-mounted box. Within seconds LifeVac dislodged the full airway obstruction with one application, saving the resident’s life.
Lea from LifeVac Europe commented: “It’s wonderful news to hear that LifeVac has saved yet another life in the adult care sector. We are very thankful for the quick-thinking carers and nurses within the care home. LifeVac has saved over 117 lives now in a choking emergency, we are very proud to support our clients and help them improve the safety within their establishments”.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only