An 81-year-old female patient at an eldercare home in Spain suffered a full airway obstruction when she began choking on a chocolate profiterole (sweet bun). Staff performed the Heimlich maneuver but failed to dislodge the food stuck in her airway.
LifeVac was used twice and successfully removed the obstruction saving the patient’s life.
Staff stated: “patient started to breathe afterward and to recover consciousness. “
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only