LifeVac is thrilled to share news of a life saved on NATIONAL CHOKING AWARENESS DAY! We have received news that LifeVac helped save the life of a child that began choking on a waffle. Back slaps were performed on the child several times, but that procedure was unsuccessful in removing the obstruction. The parent grabbed the LifeVac.
“The device was used and immediately the waffle was dislodged” It most definitely saved her life!”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only