LifeVac saves another child! We are overjoyed to announce that LifeVac has helped save the life of this precious 7-year-old little girl. The obstruction in the child’s airway caused a total blockage and her lips were turning blue. Her mother saved her life using the LIfeVac device after the BLS protocol was unsuccessful.
Here is her mother’s testimonial:
“Mickey had a choking episode yesterday and back blows and the Heimlich couldn’t dislodge the object. I’m super thankful that we had one of these on hand. If you live with anyone who’s a choking risk (or even if you don’t) it’s worth the money to have one of these on hand! Mickey is fine now but that could have ended very differently.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only