LifeVac is thrilled to announce another life saved. An 80-year-old was saved by her son when she began choking on a piece of steak. Abdominal thrusts were attempted however were unsuccessful. Her son grabbed the rescue device and while she was standing successfully dislodged the obstruction from her airway on the first attempt.
“LifeVac helped save her life. Thank you to my grade school friend, Arthur Lih for inventing this incredible product.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only