website statistics
2 year old boy saved from choking by LifeVac

LifeVac Registers 129th Life Saved

We are thrilled to announce that LifeVac has saved another child!  This is our 129th life saved. A 2-year-old boy began choking on a plantain chip suffering a total airway obstruction unable to make a sound.  His mother saved his life with the help of LifeVac.

“Thank you LifeVac for creating this amazing product because it saved my son’s life! I never thought I would need it but I did and it was the scariest moment of my life. Now I never leave my house without it. Knowing I have one at home and one in my diaper bag brings so much relief to me.  I truly believe that everyone should have this product in case of a choking emergency.”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *