Man saved from choking to death in Valencia Spain

LifeVac Registers 132nd Life Saved

LifeVac announces its 132nd life saved!  We are delighted to share the news that LifeVac has saved the life of a gentleman in Valencia, Spain.  The gentleman began choking on a piece of hamburger.  The Heimlich maneuver was performed without success. LifeVac was used after protocol failed and saved his life.

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $118.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply