LifeVac saves another life when the Heimlich did not work
We are delighted to share the news that LifeVac has saved the life of a 38-year-old gentleman that choked on a chicken sandwich.
Testimonial from the family:
“LifeVac was used on my adult brother-in-law over the weekend. He had a piece of chicken only partially lodged in his throat but was really struggling. The Heimlich did not work! Thankfully the LifeVac dislodged it.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only