LifeVac Registers 147th Saved Life

LifeVac registers its 147th life saved.  A 94-year-old woman became unresponsive when she choked on a piece of cantaloupe causing a total blockage. “After the Heimlich maneuver failed 3 times, LifeVac was effective in fully clearing the obstruction. The victim was deeply blue and not breathing when the device was used. Upon the arrival of an EMT, the patient was evaluated and all vitals were good. She recovered completely.  Nothing was working and the LifeVac saved my mother in law’s life”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $118.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply