LifeVac Received our 153rd Life Saved Report
LifeVac proudly announces its 153rd life saved. It has been reported to us that LifeVac helped save the life of the male victim when he began choking on a piece of steak. Choking protocol was followed but unfortunately was not successful. LifeVac successfully removed the obstruction on the first try.
The family member reported: “He was unable to breathe, we performed Heimlich and it didn’t work so we used the LifeVac and it came out!”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only