website statistics

LifeVac Registers 62nd Life Saved

Meet LifeVac’s 62nd life saved! One year old, Charlotte began choking on a leaf she picked up outdoors. Both parents who are CPR certified quickly reacted to the incident. All choking rescue procedures were performed but FAILED! Thankfully they had a LifeVac on hand and her mom used the rescue device to dislodge the leaf from her airway. 💛🧡❤️ This precious little girl was SAVED BY LIFEVAC


Mom’s testimonial:
“We quickly reacted and grabbed her I tried to see what was in her mouth but it was only being pushed down more when I tried to sweep her mouth . My husband tried the Heimlich and hitting her back. I ran and grabbed this pulled three times and it popped out. After all the tears 😭 I was so thankful to have Lifevac on hand. Never in a million years did I think we would have to actually use this device. So glad I saw the add. So glad I listened to the still small voice that said buy it! Even when I almost didn’t because of the price. We can never put a price on a life! Thank you lifevac!!”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *