website statistics

LifeVac Registers 73rd Life Saved

LifeVac received news that a resident at Carlton Senior Living facility was saved using a LifeVac device. Below is the testimonial:

June,  a staff member at Carlton Senior Living describes the choking incident:
“Last night during dinner staff noticed that a male resident was choking and began to turn purple. A staff member began the Heimlich maneuver but was unsuccessful. BLS Protocol was then attempted by other staff. When the obstruction was not removed, the LifeVac was used on the resident and was able to dislodge the food from patients airway even before EMS arrived on scene. EMS transported the resident for a full medical evaluation  The resident was even in a good mood afterwards! “This is the second time LifeVac has been used to save the life a resident at our care facility. We are so thankful to have LifeVac!”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *