Another child has been saved with the help of LifeVac. A young boy choked on apple sauce and was not able to breathe. His mother performed choking rescue procedures; however, they were unsuccessful in opening the child’s airway. LifeVac was used and successfully restored the child’s breathing before the ambulance arrived.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only