LifeVac Registers 89th Life Saved

Another child has been saved with the help of LifeVac.  A young boy choked on apple sauce and was not able to breathe.  His mother performed choking rescue procedures; however, they were unsuccessful in opening the child’s airway.  LifeVac was used and successfully restored the child’s breathing before the ambulance arrived.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $118.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply